new to this forum, 7 weeks pregnant

vikkie

Reaction score
Hi all, I just found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd child. It has taken 4 years but we've done it! My 2 boys are 10 and 12.

My symptoms are really bad, I feel sick all day every day (haven't actually been sick yet) and I feel exhausted all day. Has anyone got any tips on the sickness as it's driving me mad!

Hiya hun ive been the same, ive not got miracle cure but eating little and often has helped along with dry crackers, ive been craving cereal but once ive had it the milk sloshing round in my tum sickness gets even worse so im striking cereal off me can have list now, its geyting increasingly smaller lol. X

Hi and welcome! I try and et Sally amounts throughout the day. It helped to ease the nausea foe me. Also, with my first I dank ginger tea and ate foods with ginger.

hi and congratulations, im same as you all I want to do is sleep, don't have energy to do anything, and I feel sick most of the day, get hungry then eat then feel more sick, however as long as im not being sick its not to bad

Im not sure how well this works but my sil swears by it u no tge anti sickness wrist bands u can get i think they are normally grey with like a plastic ball on them apartenly they work reli well and congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back