7 Weeks, not feeling sick/sore anymore, is this normal?...

Georgeuk

Reaction score
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and for the last 3 weeks i have constantly felt sick all day every day, and my breasts have been uncompfortably painful. But today i havent felt sick and my breasts only hurt slightly is this ok, or is somthing wrong? it is our first child, it was unplanned but we are newly weds and very excited i cant stop worrying!

I think most people have days where their symptoms are less pronounced hun :hug:

I get the odd day off from sickness, enjoy it while you can it'll be back with a bang if it's anything like mine!

Nikki x

I've just been googling exactly the same thing, thank you for your post! I still feel sick but nowhere near as bad as I have been and I haven't vomited as much today. I was getting worried but it's good to hear that some days are just better than others :)

xx

I felt sick for about 3 days around the 8 week mark and had sore boobs for a week or two then nothing since :doh: sure it will be absolutely fine hun x

So glad i found this thread today!! i've been feeling really sick since i got bfp, had really sore boobs and have been absolutley tired beyond belief, but for the last 2 days all symptoms have disappeared. I have been a bit worried but this thread is very reassuring. Its such a scary time, especially when its your first.

Thanks Ladies for all the wonderful advice on this forum!! :D :D :D

I had 2 days of non sickness over the past week and each time I worried that something had happened.
And now I'm back to my usual sick self - starting to wish I'd enjoyed those days.

According to my pregnancy book, sickness should stop at 12wks - well I'm 5 days overdue for the suffering to stop....desperately hoping I'm not one of those people who's sick throughout!

Normal, one day your fine next 3 you feel crap again. :hug:

I have been exactly the same. I've had the odd day of feeling really sick but nothing much really. My boobs have been so sore and swollen then last night it felt like they had shrunk and not half as sore. I've also felt really bloated and thats disappeared too. I actually feel normal and definately not pregnant. I've had a scan today and everything has been reassured, so peace of mind.

I think the hormones have maybe settled down, then we know about it when we get a sudden surge!!! Lets make the most of it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back