New to Third Trimester!

moss

Reaction score
Hello! It's my first day in third trimester, and it feels a little intimidating!

welcome hun

everyone is lovely here, dont u worry :hug:

Hi :wave:
A warm welcome for me to tri 3 you will love it here :D it full of lovely girls who will be there to support you and to make you smile when your down :hug:
Congrats on your pregnancy
sarah :wave:

Welcome! I've only been here a week but it's lovely - since being in here and seeing people I remember from previous Tri's giving birth I'm sooooooo excited!

Good to see you over here xxx

Hello! :wave:

Congrats on nearing the finish line and welcome. Not scary at all in here i promise.

hi :wave: and welcome!!! :cheer:

everyone is lovely in here, you'll love it and before you know it, you'll have your baby!!! :hug:

Hi hun...welcome over...don't worry it's great here...very exciting!! :cheer:

:wave: and don't be intimidated this is the best bit :D xx

hello! welcome to 3rd tri! i know what you mean, i keep logging on to see threads about people loosing plugs and having early contractions! lol wont be long and it will be our turn! :cheer:

Hi Moss :wave: It is scary isn't it...but it's nice here and it's good to read about what's likely to happen from real people. Hope you feel at home soon.

OOoooooh hello! You here already? Hooray! :cheer:

Everyone here is really friendly and you get to read lots of lovely birth stories - it's quite exciting.

Have a happy and healthy third tri :hug:

Hello :wave: i've said a hello to you on tadpoles thread too! :D :hug: :hug:

The ladies over here are lovely and full of great advice so dont feel intimidated hunni!

Its lovely being able 2 read peoples experiences as you'll find theres pretty much always someone going through a similar experience as you :D

I look forward to taalking to you

Sarah x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back