Am I in my third trimester?

Lou

Reaction score
Hey guys

Am I in my third trimester yet? lol

I am 27 weeks tomorrow.

?

Lou :)

About 27 weeks is considered 3rd trimester yes :)

Well done on making it to the final haul! :D

(Got the info from a good site which shows the final bits to do! Here's ya checklist below - I'm looking at my second trimester one - there's a few bits I've forgotten to do already!)

Join antenatal/parentcraft classes
Understand labour & Birth
Book your TENS machine if you're gettiing one
Decide the type of birth
Decide where to have the baby, if you haven't decided
Complete your birth plan
Buy nursing bras
Make another appointment with your dentist
Gear up for the big day & pack your bags
Discover your and your baby's progress each week
Be able to deal with discomforts
Register your baby-to-be with childcare if you haven't yet. Time runs out fast!

Thanks love! That was very sweet (and very practical of you!) :)

I have decided not to have any antenatal breathing classes as I have a few friends that have given birth and have told me what to do. I DO need to make a dental appointment as my gums are bleeding a bit when I brush. And as for the rest...ie birth plan and TENS etc...I am having antenatal at the hospital on the 9th of Sept so hopefully all will be discussed then. Oh and I also need to book a tour of the matenity unit and delivery suite at the hospital.

I can't wait ;)

Lou

Hi Lou

Congratulations on reaching the 3rd Trimester!!

Re. antenatal classes I have to say they are fantastic for meeting new mums/dads-to-be, and so far we haven't done ANY breathing exercises - we've just talked about the different stages of labour, pain management and next week we have a breastfeeding counsellor coming in. I'm really enjoying the classes.

Anyway, I'd recommend the classes. Even if you've got friends who have been through it, there's so many different scenarios, it's good to be prepared, and it's always good to meet new people who are at the same stage of pregnancy as you.

It also made me realise how valuable and informative this site is - the other couples can't believe how 'knowledgeable' I am on pregnancy - last week we had to discuss different induction methods and one of them was the membrane sweep. I'd read threads on here about it and was able to contribute massively! And I thought I was still hugely in the dark about it all!!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back