Hellooooo

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

This is my first day in the third trimester - hurray!!!

Never did find that second trimester bloom so I guess it's a bit late now :lol:

Just thought I'd announce myself.

I'll see you in there in just one week!

:D :D :D :D :D

You will hate me but I have been blooming for about four months now. I feel extremely lucky.

I expect to go down hill any time now though.

Pah!!!

I think the main problem has been what I thought was SPD. It's got so bad now I'm having problems moving in bed, getting out of the car and dressing myself. Sitting at work all day is killing me.

I saw my midwife yesterday and she's not convinced it is SPD but thinks there's something not quite right somewhere so she's referring me to a physio. Hurray!!

I'm still loving being pregnant but I just wish it was slightly less uncomfortable!

Hi ya hun, Welcome to the 3rd Trimester.
To be honest I have felt my best in the 3rd Trimester (maybe to do with getting rid of the father who made me feel shit) and everyone has said how glowing I am so there is still time yet. I felt awful in the 1st and 2nd Trimester. I get emotional a lot in this trimester I think it's cos of the waiting game and I get really bad cramps and could hardly walk due to my pelvis hurting so much, but apart from that I feel beter so you may be OK. Don't give up yet :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for that Emma!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that your partner was rubbish but the way you worded it did make me giggle.

Thats OK, he is a prat and I only call him by his name now which is "sperm donor" thanks to Davina here that made me realise that's all he is! Aren't I horrid! :) Some men just don't deserve to have babies. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back