New to third trimester-hello!

loobylou

Reaction score
Hi
I'm 27 weeks exactly today and thought I'd come and join you all in trimester 3-hope you don't mind. My baby is due on 23rd June, it's our first and we don't know what we are having-it's a surprise!

hi welcome to the 3rd tri i will be leaving soon as i was due 16th march and i am still here waiting, good luck we are having a surprise too.

Hi :wave: & welcome to 3rd tri....the time flies in here - so make yourelf comfortable (while you still can).

:cheer:

You're soooo going to miss tri 2 lol

This tri is the hardest one! But inevitably the most rewarding :D

Welcome to the 'we're enormous & uncomfy' forum :lol:

Hello loobylou :wave:

Congratulations on the lovely surprise inside you, and welcome to Tri3 :cheer:

Very best wishes for a smooth and happy third trimester, sending lots of smiles and :hug:

:wave: hello and welcome!!!!! this is definitely the best trimester and at the moment it is dead exciting!!!!!!!!! Come in and join the madness!!!

Hi welcome to 3rd tri :wave:

Another surprise coming for me too :cheer:

Hi

You , soexcited and I allo are due on the same day its going to be so exciting in a few months
Katrina

Hello, wow 3 of us due on the same day. Who is going to be first to give birth ???

Hi

I know were gonna have a fun race to the finish :cheer:
Katrina

Hi! And welcome!

I'm due 23rd May, exactly one month before and don't know what we're having....hoping it's a baby although it feels like it could be a elephant sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back