New to posting!

Minchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have never posted on a forum before but after reading so many of your posts and journeys in the last few months I felt I had to (and wanted to!).

I am 27 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We were without net for the last 3 months but in the first trimester it really helped to read people had such similar worries, so thank you all, even though I never posted!!

All has been well and generally loving being pregnant but been off work last 2 days as have very low blood pressure and v v dizzy. Feel so guilty not being at work...am a primary special needs teacher and it's hard to start putting myself before the kids I teach... but I know that's what I have to do.

So hi everyone! And sorry for not posting before!!! maybe you'll hear a bit more from me in the next 13 weeks (only 13 weeks?!!)

Glad we helped in some way :)

Welcome to the Forum and get posting :yay:

Welcome to the forum! Have you had your blood tests done? could be low iron levels if it isnt just low blood pressure. Hope you feel better soon x

Hi minchin! Hope you enjoy your 3rd tri. xxx

Thanks everyone!

Blood tests next week, gp yesterday said just low bp and said make sure have lots of fluids and lots of rest. Have naturally low bp which has just gone much lower so think I may just have to get used to feeling dizzy and try to take it a bit easier!

You guys are gonna have to help me out with some forum etiquette (sp!) - is it usual to thank ALL posts in reply or just some? Didn't realise how tricky posting would be!

(notice lack of abbreviations or pictures/smileys...- yet to get the hang of these!!)

hey chick, welcome to posting on PF :lol:

Sorry to hear your not feeling great :hug: xx

Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you feel a bit better soon and have a good 13 or so remaining weeks x

Thanks everyone!

Blood tests next week, gp yesterday said just low bp and said make sure have lots of fluids and lots of rest. Have naturally low bp which has just gone much lower so think I may just have to get used to feeling dizzy and try to take it a bit easier!

You guys are gonna have to help me out with some forum etiquette (sp!) - is it usual to thank ALL posts in reply or just some? Didn't realise how tricky posting would be!

(notice lack of abbreviations or pictures/smileys...- yet to get the hang of these!!)
Just do what you like honey you'll soon get used to our mad ways. Welcome to tri 3 hope you have a healthy last three months xx

Hi Minchin

I'm only a week behind you so next few months will be fun!
i read these posts flat out in my first 10 weeks as i was bleeding and could do little else. They were a Godsend.
don't think of it as putting yourself before the kids but think about your little baby in there:)
Hope youre feeling better soon

Thanks everyone :)
went back to school yesterday and still v dizzy and feint so taking it easy.
No swimming for me this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back