New to forum

mama_mia2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just testing the forum out, I'm 40 weeks, due date was Thursday 20th Jan, still waiting......anyone else due soon or past due date.

hi mama mia good to see you here! wow so u due now, come on baby!! im due weektoday on 29th!! how exciting hope little one makes an apperance for u soon xx

Hi, I hope all goes well with your births, my little one is moving about a lot this evening, but have had no more signs of labour since Thursday morning...I think. My appetite is all over the place though, how is yours?

Hi hun,

Welcome to the forum :hugs:

Poor you being overdue, I imagine you are feeling a little fed up and eager to have your bubba here. Do you know what you are having?

There are a few of us due soon! I'm due on Wednesday - I'm on team blue, me and hubby very excited to be having a little boy :)

Hope you are feeling well in yourself, not long now! :hugs:

x x x

Hi welcome to the forum!!!

Being overdue is horrid - I was ten days late with DD four years ago and due on Wednesday .... not a peep yet so can see me going over with this one too! I felt horrible with DD when I was overdue - luckily I feel ok with this one so far. Just bored and impatient to meet my new bubba!
Trying to keep as busy as possible - making lots of plans and hoping baby will thwart them by putting in an appearance ha ha!!

Hope you enjoy the forum - and we see a labour thread from u v soon! X

baby moving about loads tonight but no signs of labour but then im not expecting it as 1st baby and have told myself will go overdue!! any earlier wil be bonus!! as for my appetite i could eat like a horse but have to stop myself lol !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back