New Years Eve Baby

Caroline

Reaction score
Hi everyone my due date they give me after my scan is Dec 31st. I can't wait !! Anyone else the same ?

Hi Caroline!

Congratulations on your pregnancy.. At least that means you are pregnant over christmas and oyu can stuff your face LOL.

I can't wait to havemy baby.. I am 20 and Due Dec1st.. So lucky me will have a lovely little christmas baby ahh..
It would be nice to keep in touch!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi my name is Louise and I just had my scan on Wednesday. Now they think my due date is 30th December (it was 3rd January) so it could be New Years Eve also! Very exciting stuff - it is my first baby and I really can't wait to meet it! (I don't want to find out the sex of the baby coz I love surprises!)

Hi Louise, nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have got my scan on Thursday but I still can't decide wether to find out the sex of the baby or not. I am just going to decide on the day I think !

Hiya.. My due date was christmas day but now moved to the 31st.. I can't wait.. i am really big now and feel heavy.. can't walk around for long periods of time. I am having a little girl and going to call her Kaitlin Millie Wrighton.. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back