• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to first Tri and very excited!

clucky77

Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to first tri and am super duper excited. Have POAS'd 8 times (yep, a little obsessed) and they were all BFPs!!

Can't wait for my baby to grow!

Welcome :wave: come and join us! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months. When is your due date?

Thank you!

The Dr is not sure as my cyles are so long, but some time early November.

Very excited! :cheer:

Congrats and welcome!!!! xxx

Congratulations!!!!

It's such an exciting time for you (& the rest of us) :D

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :cheer:

Thanks ladies!

Did anyone else feel slight numb cramping for 2 days+ at early stages... I thought it was implantation cramping but seems to be going on quite a long time...

Congratulations!!!

I can't offer any advice on the cramping, but if you are a little worried about it just call your MW, she'll reassure you :hug:

Congratulations!! and welcome to 1st tri Hope you have a H&H 9 months :D

Im due the 9th Nov :D

congratulations on your bfp :cheer:

welcome to the world of worrying!! :rotfl:

I've had cramping on and off since I found out I was pg, apparently it's all your muscles and ligaments stretching and moving to make way for you baby to grow all big and strong.

For the first couple of weeks I had what felt like mild AF cramps and I was really worried but they've eased off now and feel more like tight muscles. I occasionally get a stitch like pain in my right hand side but I've been told it's just muscle movements so try not to worry.

Hi there

I have been cramping for 3 days and havea lot of CM.

Will try to stop worrying but I find that very difficult!

I am getting quite anxious abou miscarriage! How do others deal with these feelings?

Hi there

I have been cramping for 3 days and havea lot of CM.

Will try to stop worrying but I find that very difficult!

I am getting quite anxious abou miscarriage! How do others deal with these feelings?

Thanks girls

Feeling better toady - no cramping and not as many worries!

Still no nausea or real symptoms except tiredness.

Glad you're feeling better :D

My symptoms kicked in around 6/7 weeks (I didn't get sick or nauseas-sp? Just really tired, boobs killed, craving etc)

Hopefully you'll be a lucky one and not get any sickness!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back