Bye bye first tri....off to the 2nd!! Yippee!!!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Well, cant believe how quick this has come round, but I am 13 weeks tomorrow so off to join the 2nd tri...

Just wanted to say THANKS to all for support and advice, you really are a great gang of gals, GOOD LUCK to all you new mummies to be, and BABY DUST to all TTCers, hope to see you all in 1st tri soon...

I will be popping back to check on your progresses, I love reading all the new stories of BFPs, its so exciting!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Miss you already :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yey another one com ing to join us:) i will be going to 3rd in 2 weeks arrgg:)

I have been cheekily popping into 2nd tri for a week or so now and everyone seems so nice...and MAD!!! :shock: :moon:
I bet you are really excited to be heading towards 3rd tri!!?? Not long now till you meet your LO...how was the 2nd tri for you Littlelady?

My 1st tri has been AMAZING, i have loved every second of it, I have honestly never felt so healthy, happy and blessed by the whole thing. I love being pregnant, and hope the 2nd is as good if not better than the 1st!!??

xxxx

So excited I could puke.... :puke: (goof way to get to use new smiley icon!!) Ha haxx

Will be following you shortly Zoe, 13 wks wednesday. I can't believe how quick it has gone either!

its ok apart from the mad ppl i talk to, lol only messing their great, been feeling a bit uncomfy in myself though but all in all it is ok:)

Hi Zoe,

Good Luck in the second trimester babe, when I get there you will half way through and getting ready for your third!!! :shock:

Keep coming back! xx

how exciting enjoy the 2nd trimester, thanks for all your advice for all us new mummies to be xx( love saying that!!) :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back