New to 2nd tri

Ani

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I guess I am supposed to be over here now... ? I havent been posting much lately as I am away from home and very busy, but thought I should do the move before I hit 14 weeks. :)

Just to introduce myself to anyone who doesnt know of me: DH and I were trying for just a few months before we got our BFP. I live in Spain, and so the system is very different there. So far, I have had three scans @ 5 weeks, 7 weeks and 12 weeks and two blood tests, one @ 8 weeks and the other @ 12 weeks. We are super-psyched about our baby, and cannot wait until October!

OK, I think thats all. Hi to all that have recently moved from 1st tri, and nice to meet all those who have been in 2nd tri for a while. :hug:

Hi Ani & welcome to 2nd tri :wave:

Lucky you with all those early scans! Look forward to seeing you around xxx

Hi hun welcome to 2nd tri :wave: it's lots more relaxed in here :D

Xxx

Hi Ani :wave:

Wishing you a relaxing and happy tri 2 :D

Wow Ani! Where has the time flown!?

Welcome to this part of the hood 8) You're in the ghetto now :D

Anyway, big welcome and I'm glad you could join us! :cheer: xx

:wave:
Where in Spain are you if you dont mind me asking. We're normally around the Horadarda area if your any where near!

Awww your spoilt with all the scans! Hehe but they are generous with the blood tests too!

Welcome to 2nd tri!xx

Jollypops said:
:wave:
Where in Spain are you if you dont mind me asking. We're normally around the Horadarda area if your any where near!

I am close to Marbella, on the Costa del Sol. Not sure where Horadarda is... sorry... is it south?

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes!! I am gonna like it here!! :rotfl:

Yeah I am lucky with the scans - our next one is the 2nd May and we have been told we will find out the sex! Yippee...

am close to Marbella, on the Costa del Sol. Not sure where Horadarda is... sorry... is it south?

Its about a 6 hour drive from Marbella :lol:, I visit a place called Campoverde which is about 20mins from Murica Airport, San Javier is about 15mins , Cartagena about an hour.
Abit far for a coffee stop :rotfl: Nevermind.

Jollypops said:
am close to Marbella, on the Costa del Sol. Not sure where Horadarda is... sorry... is it south?

Its about a 6 hour drive from Marbella :lol:, I visit a place called Campoverde which is about 20mins from Murica Airport, San Javier is about 15mins , Cartagena about an hour.
Abit far for a coffee stop :rotfl: Nevermind.

Yeah, just a tad! Ah well, it was worth a try. :hug:

welcome to 2nd tri, im sure you will settle in well and enjoy your stay. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back