Moving to 3rd tri

Ani

Reaction score
Hmm... my due date is October 16th making me 27 weeks today but my ticker says 26+6. Anyway, I just wanted to say farewell as I am moving to 3rd tri tomorrow (I am so anxious I already have made my premature entrance!! :rotfl:)

Thanks for the advice throughout 2nd tri and see you all in 3rd tri very soon!! :hug:

:cheer: YAY - save me a warm seat hunny - i will be joining you this time next week!! :D

Yay!!!
BTW your ticker says 27 weeks to me~!!

Enjoy 3rd Tri :cheer:

Cant wait to join you there in 4 weeks and 6 days. Not that i'm counting lol.

See you soon

xxxxx

oh wow, can't believe you're already moving over already, time is certainly moving when i look at other ppl's progress!

Thanks everyone!

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces over there soon!!

Fein_but_waiting - cant believe you are already almost 21 weeks! Yay for you... wont be long now either.

congratulations!! i can't wait to follow u over! i have a few more weeks yet tho!!

Have a nice time.... I'll be joining you over there in a few days too so keep a place warm for me

:hug:

come on over chick....seems like there's a rush of people leaving tri 3 this week....so its nice to get some more :) :hug:

Hello and goodbye......I only joined Tri 2 today!!

Wishing you a very happy & healthy time in Tri 3 and I guess as Im just about to move to Tri 3, you will be meeting your new baby :D

Congratulations Ani and enjoy your time in Tri 3! Hope it's not too scary in there where things really start to happen! :lol: Will be joining you in a couple of weeks :cheer:

Your ticker does seem to be showing 27wks now! Perhaps it's hosted in the States or something so changes at a funny time of day :?

All the best,

Sarah x

Bye Ani - have a good time in 3rd tri. I shall be there in a week too so look out for me!! Can't believe all of the October mummies are moving to 3rd tri - it is flying by!

Thanks girls!! :)

Not sure what happened with my ticker... it was a bit slow today I think.

See you October moms over there very soon and the rest soon after!! Yippeeeee! :cheer:

Congratulations - see you there in a few weeks time!!!

Jimmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back