#~NEW TEXT BUDDY LIST~# UPDATED PLEASE ALL CHECK DETAILS

Hi Manda, can i also ask for a text buddy please, that is if anyone wants me...lol
My due date is 5th August. Thankyou.

Hi,

Can I ask for a text buddy too. I'm due 13th July (not sure if I've left it a bit too late.

Can I go on the list?

Alex xxx

29th July, happy to be any of the above, happy to be anyones :D everyone seems fab, if any one wants to be with me.

haha wahooo i have 3 :D

purplebluered
MissSara
ASD123456

how lucky am i? :D i;m due July 29th dates wise, but July 23rd Scan wise apprently, although one bubs is bigger than another so we dont know whats going on yet lol.

am i allowed three?

you can have as many as you like :)
what due date would you like to use hun?
manda xx

yeah, im ususing 29th, sorry lol. trust me to be an awkward sod lol

id like a text buddy. Missara is due around the same time as me. :) anyone intrested? im due august 3rd xx

Manda, me and mmonroemaniac are now text buddies. We are due in the same week. Thanks.

Of course i do love, i havent left you.... I just thought you have 3 so i wanted 2........lol.

hi my due date is 25th july, i would like a text buddy and would like to offer to be someones text buddy too if anyone wants me x
:D

Can I please have a txt buddy, I am due either the 15th or 17th July depending on who you speak too????

I am quite happy to be anybody elses as well, the more the merrier, just drop me a PM or respond to my post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back