New & Scared

Laurababs

Reaction score
Hi, Im Laurababs, i am 20 and took a home pregnancy test today...positive :( It was completely not planned and im so scared! I have a long term boyfriend who ive been with for three years. I thought i would join here for support/people to talk to who are going through the same thing. So Hi *waves*

HI there

My first was also unplanned and a TOTAL shock. I thought my life was over :lol:
You'll get used to the idea, and soon it becomes really exciting :cheer:

Congratulations

Thank You, its so strange ive only known for a few hours and i feel quite numb but got the odd 5 minutes where i get so excited and start thinking about baby clothes/names already! gonna book a doctors appt in the morning.

:wave:
my first was also unplanned, but as urchin you do get used to the idea

I was 20 when I found out and had only been with my fellla 3 months.

I thought my life was over and was amazingly shocked.

However I am sooooooooooo excited now!! Once you see baby bouncing around in the first scan u soon think wow thats my little baby and its amazing!! Then come the kicks and the gender scan etc its all so amazing!!

Congratulations huni.

xxx

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around.

Hello :) I'm Charlie I'm 24 and mummy to 2 little boys aged 1 & 2. I was 21 when I fell pregnant with DS1 and it was a real surprise too. Like you I had been with my OH for a few years but was still scared and unsure how to feel. Once it sank in I realised how good a thing having a baby was going to be, I would not be with out him for the world and i'm sure you will be exactly the same. I did not know about the world of pregnancy and parenting forums at the time, so your lucky to have found such a great support network already :)

Charlie x

congratulations, give yourself time to let it sink in and welcome :hug:

welcome and good luck!

we are all always here to chat :)

Hiya :wave:
I remember writing a similar post in January this year when i found out i was pregnant i was 19 and :shock: in complete shock, as the others have said you'll get used to the idea its just scary when you first find out. Now i have my gorgeous little boy Jack and i wouldnt give him up for the world, dont be afraid to ask questions on here also cos every1s going through the same thing and its a great place for advice :hug:
Congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9months :cheer: x

Laura all 4 of my babies were unplanned and now i'm expecting number 5 who is also unplanned :oops: and i'm 40,so don't worry things have a way of working themselves out.

both my pregnancies were unplanned and it is really really frightening at first. i burst into tears both times :lol: but hey, once u get used to it it RAPIDLY escalates into dizzy excitement! we are gonna have a planned baby next- which is something i NEVER thought i'd be doing before i turned 30! welcome and congratulations :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back