Just found out im pregnant so i joned the forum!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
hello to you all :)

im 20 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 5 and a half years. found out i was pregnant yesturday so thought i would join for help and advice! looking forward to getting to know you all! :) xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum :hug: :hug:

congrats

welcome to the site

thank you for your nice replies. my mum couldnt be happier, but i havent told my dad yet, the dont live together. any tips? hes not going to be happy... :roll:

Why won't your dad be very happy when he finds out? I'm sure by the time the baby arrives he will be used to the idea. I would try and involve him even if he digs his heels in, show him scan pictures, keep him informed even though your parents are not together.

welcome to the site

my dad isn't too chuffed about me either and I am 24! :lol: Don't worry - once the baby is here he will come round. And u might be surprised by his reaction.

EDIT: I am a bimbo :lol: I've already posted :roll: :roll:

welcome to the forum hun all the girls are fab here they will give great advise.

i see your from kent where bouts hun? :hug: :hug:

Hiya :wave: Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on your pregnancy :D

thanks for your replies, oh i never thought of that, yeah i will keep him involved even if he doesnt want to be, it will be his first grandchild and im in a stable relationship. He will say something along the lines of oh thats not a good idea is it, then he will ignore it. which is kind of hurtful. finally got a midwife appointment for tuesday 22nd. xx

:wave: welcome 2 the forum
idk if u told ur dad yet, but good luck. i was the other way around, i didnt wanna tell my mum- in fact i bottled it made my boyf tell her! hope it goes well and good luck wit ur mw app :hug:

finally toldy my dad, he didnt really say much other than not to worry about anything, he said i need to pass my driving test before the baby is here, and obviously me and my boyfriend need to find a new place to live. Im so glad i told him and it wasnt as bad as i thought! :) midwife phoned said i cant have the appointment! she wants to rearrange but i cant get through on the phone! grrr so ive known for two weeks now and not seen anyone!

Hi!
Glad to hear you've told your dad! That must feel like a weight lifted off your chest. Good luck on passing your driving test, I should be passing mine in Feb. Hopefully you'll have an appt with the MW soon :)

just thought id give you a heads up on my situation, seeing as ill be coming onto this site for a long while yet! and im feeling pretty shitty about it all today. so i like with my boyfriend in a crappy flat, with no heating or hot water (we havent had it for about a year) yeah so i wash in the kitchen sink, not the most dignified way to go.

we have mould on the walls, the light in the bathroom doesnt work, the cookers just blown up and the washing machines broken too! my partner earns a good wage about £2300 a month, but hes in bad debt and can't even afford to pay the mortgage anymore, im thinking of moving back to my dads, although he will make my life hell, and i get really miserable even being around him for a few hours and just want to be able to do my own thing at the flat, even if it is a state....

my boyfriend was thinking of going bankcrupt my dad thinks its a bad idea, he just keeps saying well i cant help you and being of no use what so ever! my mums also in a terrible finantial situation so cant help either. Deans parents cant help him out either...

i just duno what to do anymore, and im feeling the strain of it all now :( :wall:

im just hoping all is alright before the baby comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back