new member that needs some FRIENDLY words!

littleangel

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Kelly. I'm 34 and I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. It was a SURPRISE! I'm thrilled, but my husband is not! I'm hoping that in time he will be ok with it. I was unfaithful 6 years ago, and now he still has a hard time trusting me (although I've been COMPLETELY faithful since). He thinks there's a chance that it's not his. I'm hurt, but feel like I deserve that speculation.
Anyone have similar circumstances, or just some friendly words or advise.......please?!!

HI LITTLE ANGEL..
I'M RAYCHEL.. CONGRATS ON YOUR PREG THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS(IT REALLY IS)..
I AM 28 WEEKS GONE NOW AND GETTING SO EXCITED..
TOO BE HONEST WITH YOU, YOUR FELLA SLD NOT BE HOLDING THIS AGAINST YOU, IT WAS 6 YEARS AGO AND WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.. IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS VERY INSECURE AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT ISNT YOUR FAULT ANYMORE... HE EITHER NEEDS TOO MOVE ON OR 4GET IT, CAUSE HE IS CONTROLLING U OTHER WISE..

FOR SOME TOO QUESTION U BOUT THE BABY IS HORRBLE, IF U NEED ANYTHING JUST REPLY..
CONGRATS AGAIN..
RAYCH N BUMP

Hi Kelly
Congratulations on the pregnancy . I am sure your husband will come round once you start showing and the reality sets in that he is going to be a dad again . If i was you i would try to really involve him in hospital visits , scans ect so you can both get excited together. Failing that tell him you need lots of tlc and support and to get over himself .
Hope you feel better soon !
Ange

Hi Kelly

Congratulations on the pregnancy but sorry to hear about you and hubby.

I think we are allowed to make mistakes and what i cannot understand is your husband has trusted you enough to take you back but now you are pregnant he is questioning again.

He is clearly insecure but in a way that is understandable. But you need him now, keep him involved in things, scans, your growing bump etc and he will come around im sure. Im sure once bubba arrives he will wonder what he was doing.

As to whether you deserve the speculation, NO YOU DON'T, it has been six years and you have been faithful in that time and now you are giving him another child. There comes a time when partners have to trust each other again and its time for him to so that now.

If you need to chat hunny, reply or pm me and I will get back to you

SIan xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words. You're right, my hubby must be insecure. I never really thought about that. I just kept blaming myself, that I lost his trust, and now I have to win it back. But, I've done all I can to try to be a good wife and mother. And all I do is try to make him happy. I couldn't believe when he denied this baby.
Our situation now is we don't talk about the pregnancy. He's fine towards me, acts somewhat normal. But, not once does he make mention of the baby. I think that'll change once I start showing. But, we haven't even told our moms yet, cause he's not "ready". Of course, I haven't asked him WHEN we can tell our Moms. I'm kinda just waiting for him to be at a comfort level.

Hi Kelly

Just dropping you a wee line to see how you are . Have you spoke to your Mum yet ? Somehow things always seem better when you do .
Speak soon
Ange

Hi Kelly,
Congratulations!
Sounds to me like your husband is nervous and unsure about another baby, and is just trying to find a way out of his responsibilities. Im sure like Sian says once things start happening he will change and stop being so childish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back