Just found out that we're having a baby... I NEED ADVISE!

Reaction score
:lol: So, from now on my life will be different. I'm going to have a baby and all these feelings and emotions have completly taken me by surprise! I'm Sarahjayne and 21 and very much in love with my boyfriend Craig (33 years young! ). Both of us want children; together, but this was a complete shock! maybe in a ideal world in about 2-3 years time we would have started to seriosly practice baby-making.

I haven't had a period for over 5 months and have had tested by the doctor so many times. I have polycystic ovaries and my periods had kind of just stopped so imagine my surprise when the morning sickness and tiredness started. We done a test (twice!) and found out that yes soon there were to be three....

Basically i need advise both my partner and i are over the moon ( now it's sunk in! ) but i feel so many mixed emotions. Most of all i feel so SCARED. I feel worried about the pregnancy, worried about miscarriages, worried i'm not eating the right foods or eating the wrong foods. I've had my fair share of problems in the past three years and i can't help feeling something will pop my bubble. Things are too good.

It sounds silly i know, complaining because things are too good but i'm not sleeping because of it i'm so scared that i'm not offering my baby a good home 'in there'.
Are these feelings normal?

I had the same fears as you do until I went to my doctor and she did some tests and told me everything is okay. I also bought a pregnancy book and it has a lot of helpful advice on do's and dont's and good foods to eat, and what to expect as far as changes in my body and the development of the baby. And I just had an ultrasound and will get the results on Monday. Continued doctors appointments, and all of these things help to put my mind at ease.

heya im a first time mum and im only 14 i dont no wot to do n my mam is really angry with me can anyone help me:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back