New Member- Here's my intro....

Madam_Samuel

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just found this forum through my search engine and thouhgt I would join. I've been looking for a pregnancy forum for a while now; this is my first pregnancy and any help and advise I can get will be greatly appreciated.

My name is Rachel, I'm 24 and this is our 1st baby. My husband and I have been married for 7 months, and together for nearly 7 years. When I conceived it was a bit of a suprise, we were trying, but I had been diagnosed with severe endometriosis just over a year ago, and advised by doctors that it could take quite some time for me to conceive naturally, so the sooner we started trying the better. I conceived the 1st month we were trying! So all this is really new to me. I currently 25 weeks, expecting a boy, and I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks.

Rachel :D

Welcome to the forum and many congrats on your preg!!

Hi ya :wave: and many congratulations on your pregnancy, I bet it was a huge surprise for you!
Hope to see you posting loads and have a happy and healthy pregnancy, do you know if your carrying a pink or blue bundle?

Hi :wave: and Congrats on your news.
Did you ask to know the sex of the baby?

A HUGE congratulations to you!

Another 2008 baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back