New Here

bossbump

Reaction score
Hi everyone im Paula from the northwest 32 weeks prenant having a little a girl. Im 20 yrs old and wanting to chat to other mums to be.

Hello Paula and welcome!!! How has your pregnancy been going so far??? Congrats on being induced at 38wks!! I am now going through the early stages of labor and is very exciting but as you can read from my other posts it is also very fustrating for me!!! But everything is totally worth it once they are born!! This is my 5th and final child!! And she is arriving with a bang!!! Anyway my name is Rehannon a.k.a Ree and I'm from the states New Jersey to be exact and I am 28. DH and I have a total of 5 children almost 6 I have an 11, 10, 8 yr old boys and a 6 yr old girl he has a 20yr old girl and we are now doing it together having a little girl and by the way he is 17yrs older then me!! :shock: So he's 45 doing it again God Bless Him!! Aside from our children he's the best thing that ever happened to me!!

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy before you know it it'll be gone!! Everyone here are soo nice and very easy to talk to about everything and anything. You can come on here and talk about anything and it feels like you are talking to family without the judging!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Hi paula. Wecome to the forum i think you will find its really freindly! Good luck with your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back