New here but extremely early...

*Kate*

Reaction score
Hi girls, I just got my bfp at 10dpo and I am terrified as I have had several m/c in the past. I wasnt going to post here just yet but dont think I will be able to cope with this pregnancy on my own. My due date is september 24th, so I am not even 4 weeks pregnant yet...lol x

:cheer: concrats hun. welcome to tri 1 and good luck :hug:

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. My due date is only 5 days for yours.

Thanks for the welcome ladies :D

I am extrememly anxious about this pregnancy, as I had a loss at 9w 2d in october. I also get scared it maybe ectopic, as i had an ovarian ectopic in march. It still hasnt sunk in, I even just tested on a first response and got a bfp, but I dont want to let myself get too excited.

Hi,
I'm new too and my due date is 17th Sept - so pretty similar to you - very early days! I know what you mean about re-testing, I did yet another digi this morning just to double check! :rotfl: It is worrying, and I'm feeling that way too (although have no past experiences) but try not to - there's nothing we can do other than stay healthy and hope for the best. Good luck :hug: and we can go through it all together!

congrats on your bfp!!
even now i've still been guilty of testing.. just to check its real lol.
xx

Thanks girls, I guess I am just a natural born worrier lol! I try to tell myself that I shouldnt worry about something I have no control over, but I cant help it. I dont think it will sink in until I see that af doesnt come - she isnt due until next week lol. If af doesnt show im gonna get a digi, you gotta love the digis :cheer: :rotfl:

congrats hun :cheer:

i understand how anxious u must be feeling. ive had 2 mcs and a chemical pregnancy this year so far and the 1st few weeks after i got my bfp i was on tender hooks but as time has gone on ive become more confident and feel more relaxed about things. :hug:

i understand how anxious u must be feeling. ive had 2 mcs and a chemical pregnancy this year so far and the 1st few weeks after i got my bfp i was on tender hooks but as time has gone on ive become more confident and feel more relaxed about things. :hug:

Hi,

I really hope everything works out for you.

I am due on the 13th September so really early days too. I am sop scared of everything and whenever I get a twitch in my stomach I think its bad. This is the first time I have been Pregnant and am healthy and doing everything that the doctor has told me to do so I am just praying everything will be fine.

Its great to know there are so many people feeling and going through the same thing.

Good Luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back