New here, tested Friday...

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im finally here, i cant believe it... thank the lord..lol.... So what happens now? how pregnant am i? The last day of my last period was oct 24th so does that make me 6 weeks or do you count from when you must have ovulated?? I dont have a clue, just didn't expect it... :dance: :dance:

hi, welcome. and congrats. You count from the first day of your last period , mine was 25th oct, so you are one day ahead of me, im 5 wks and due on 31st july so you will be due on the 30th july.
hope this helps
anna x

Thanks Ladies..

Ive woken up with a belly ache this morning, like i need a number two or something (sorry for tmi) but i went to the loo when i got up so its not that.. Is this normal??

Congrats hun. Yes it's normal to have aches and twinges at any time in pregnancy as long as there is no blood and you're not in absolute agony then it's just normal stretching etc.

Thanks... For the last couple of mornings i've been waking up with the runs, (sorry for tmi) is this normal too? I've got my forst doc apt later today so i'll be a little less nervous..

Well i hope its normal because either one day i'm constipated and the other i can't keep of the throne....lol
Congrats hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back