New here and Very confused!

Hotaru

Reaction score
Hello.
I am new to this forum. I am kinda forum hopping. trying to get help. At least advice.

Let me start off by telling you all a little about me. I am 25 years old. And Married since January 2012. My husband is 42 years old and we are trying to conceive our first baby. And have been actively trying since February.

Now my problem is this:
My cycle normally starts on the 10th-12th of every month. Like clock work. I will bloat up and start my moody outrages a few days prior to that.

As of this month I have yet to experience the PMS or cycle. Making me about a week late. This looks hopeful, right?

Well, it is not. Due to my mother being hospitalized this past month my Husband and I really did not get the chance to really try. We did try twice. But the outcome was not the desired one. If you get my drift.

The last time we successfully tried was March 29th. Afterwords, I felt as if it had worked. Unfortunately... In april my cycle started. And I was devastated.

Now the thing with my cycle is that they have been abnormally painful But this last time, was horrific. And I could do nothing to stop the pain.

As I mentioned earlier I am about a week late. give or take a day or two. Also, I have been monitoring my ovulation with Ovulation tests (costly buggers) and in March I did end up receiving a positive on those. Where as this past month I constantly got negatives. I stopped testing on the 7th. (being 3 days before my cycle should have started.)

I am experiencing SOME symptoms. Just a handful. But in the end. My Pregnancy tests continue to read negative.

I REALLY need help. Advice or something. I am very lost and confused. I do not know what to do.

Hi Hotaru & welcome to the forum (ignore the spammer above)

Sorry to hear about your mother being hospitalised. It's possible that stress can sometimes make regular cycles skew so that they are a week or even two weeks late. Obviously I hope this is not the case for you but if the HPTs are not giving a positive reading then it's something to consider. Maybe if you don't get your period for another week you could try going to your doctor & asking for a blood test?

All the best xxx

As above^^

Stress can make OV later than usual.
Sorry I'm not much help.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members