A lil help here ladies

nicola7664

Reaction score
Hi girls just wondering if you could help me out,have you any info on CM and exsperiences of discharge b4 finding out u were pregnant?

This is my situation
my lmp was 22/09/2005 had sex around 29 +1+4 maybe more times than that!!
ok a few days ago i get some tightening feelings ovulation maybe?/pregnancy.
never felt myself ovulate befor/very rarely even get period pains.
i have some white mucus/cm which is obviouse!!

comments and exsperiences please??

Hi nicola!

To be honest they are signs of both pregnancy and ovulation..When are due for AF?? Are you having any other signs??

xoxo Ree

yes just this morning i had something that was alot like implantation bleeding,it was sort of jelly like and a lil bit of brow,it was when i got up this morning and was obviouse when i wiped,nothing since tho!!

how long does implantation take after ovulation??/

comments please
nicola :?

hi nicola apparently implantation takes place about 7-10 days after ovulation good luck hun xxx

From what i can tell i ovulated the 4th slight tightening a lil uncomfertable!! and to day the 11th i get what seem to be implantation bleeding,this fits in with what rach said!!!!

im a lil bit constipated aswell!! :oops:

sounds good hun when is af due? xxx

well im not even sure when af is due!! i know it is a while yet,at least a week and so many days!!

This afternoon more of that Implantation stuff!! slightly brown and when i wiped!!!!

i have a bit of back/tummy ache aswell!

dont get me wrong i wasnt planng to get pregnant but somehow im getting a lil excited,im only twenty!

comments ladies!!!

lmp=22/09/2005
ovulation?? 4/10/2005
implantation?? 11/10/2005

Hi nicola,

This very well possibly could be implantation bleeding!! :D How long are your cycles usually?? What other signs are you having?

xoxo Ree

ok ive just got out of bed lol

my cycles are usally 28days and my next period is due 20th!!

ive bin having twinges and a lil backache,i have to admitt i dont feel 100% myself today then again ive just woke up!!
speak to u soon nicla
xxx

Playing the waiting game is soooo hard!!! They do have those real sensitive tests that can be taking 4 days before your missed period. You can try one of them in a few days or just wait it out and see if AF doesn't come. You do have some signs but again they are also signs of AF. I would wait it out if you can, I know I couldn't!!! lol but I do try and suggest you wait lol If that makes any sense! Good Luck and be sure to let us know what happens!

xoxo Ree

ive ordered some real cheap preg tests off of ebay today :p
i dont know weather they will be very good but ive got five of them coming tomoz!

still got a bit of browny cream discharge
my af is due bout 18-20 roughly :? wonder if il test b4 that cos the tests i got are super sensitive
nicola xxx

i had ones that measured 10 hun they gave me a positive 3 days before af was due negative before that good luck xxxx

Im stressed out, im not sure if my af is due 18 or the 20th eaither way il probjust waist one of the preg tests and do one tomoz lol

and if its neg il do another one on 20th
thanx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back