Facebook question

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to facebook so i've got some of you guys as friends, my proper friends, no offence guys i just mean the friends I see or have worked with, but now I am getting requests from facebook people I chat to on the groups I belong to. EEEEKKK! What do I do? What do you do???? I accepted one ladies request because she seem's dead nice but I've got some other people asking now and I don't know what to do!!!!

Lou :)

well its up to you how private you want your profile to be.

if there is information on there that you dont want ppl you dont know seeing then dont accept.

i dont usually accept people ive not talked to before. but for example, people from here, i accept.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just feel bad not accepting people. its a shame you can't have a seperate bit for different people.

i've just registered and i've only accepted people i actually know or people i've known in the past - old school friends etc. no cyber-friends this time, unlike my myspace profile. i want my facebook to be a private profile

Yeah I know what you mean. I've got just enough friends to handle I think! Its been great catching up with people, we're even having a work reunion soon!

thanks for your replies girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back