New Deal jobcentre

adele88

Reaction score
Right went to JobCentre today and because i have been on Newdeal for a certain amount of time i am now starting a course for 2 weeks which starts on monday. I phoned them to tell them today that I am pregnant but I still need to do the course as told by the jobcentre as its mandatory. Can anyone think of a reason to get out of it as i really dont feel well enough to go.

Ps not sure if i posted this in the right section

Unfortunately you still have to do the course to continue getting your JSA. Once you turn 29 weeks (or around then) you can go on income support and no longer have to attend courses or show evidence of looking for work. Until then, you have to play ball. If you tell them your not well enough they will isnist you claim SSP and you might get a break in your payments. Sorry chick, probs not what you wanted to hear xx

i have to sign off of income support in may as my girl 10 then onto jsa then back to incme support in july/aug bloody silly but has to be done im sure if yur gp signs you off then they will let you get out of it but otherwise dont fancy your chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back