what a load of poop!

R u entitled to ESA? Employment And support allowance? U should get that if u don't qualify 4 smp or mat allowance x

i don't think i'd be entitled to it because i'm not ill or have a disability

that is a aload of poop! :( i'm still waiting to hear back from maternity allowance, i sent the paperwork off like 4 weeks ago now :| if i can't get that i'm fooked! i was already denied the £500 grant so gonna apply after little riley is born. it's like you don't get anywhere in this world if you work! i can understand why so many people are on job seekers as they get a lot more help!! is there no way you can appeal against their decision or is it just a no go :(? hope you can get some support sorted out. i think child tax helps a lot though so least you can get that :D xx

i don't think ther would be much bother really
i'll be getting income support and tax credit and i can get the £500 grant so i can't really complain if i'm honest it jsut annoyed my how my employer took forever to get back to me about it and now i have to faff around after she's born when all i want to do is chill at home with her once she's here!

Ive been signed off work and on ESA. ive just applied for the £500 so i hope i get it.

i worked full time all my life up till now so i had better damn well get my maternity pay when i apply (i want it to start just before she is born so i have more time off work with her)

the system is a bit of a joke and sooo complicated. no one wants to help do they, they make it so hard to even know what to do.

hope u get it sorted x

i don't think ther would be much bother really
i'll be getting income support and tax credit and i can get the £500 grant so i can't really complain if i'm honest it jsut annoyed my how my employer took forever to get back to me about it and now i have to faff around after she's born when all i want to do is chill at home with her once she's here!

my employer was the same, i asked her about maternity leave when i just found out i was pregnant then i asked again and she said i'm not even entitled to it! it's so bad. like hope says they don't make it easy for you to know how to get help! xxx

i didn't get any warning just one day a letter came in the saying i couldn't have it

Last edited:
grr there should be some sort of law against how unhelpful people can be sometimes >:O!! so annoying. hope you get your finacial situation sorted soon hun. if it helps i'm still waiting to get mine sorted so you're not alone!! xx

i just want it done nowww haha!
i hate dealing with money

omg same here, when i think about big amounts of money being paid out etc. i feel physically faint! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back