new car..any ideas as i have no clue!

katie05

Reaction score
Evening ladies, im selling my car as its only a 3 door and not big enough for 2 children but trouble is hubbys asking me what i like but i have no idea! Actually i did want a 4x4 but not sure now.

Anyone have any ideas or already have a family car that has a big boot and 5 doors?x

i ahev a corsa its 5 doors big boot but still looks and drives like a small car thats why i love it :D

we have a 5 door nissan note which is fab......... plently of room to pack in all grace's bits and pieces and even when we go away for the weekend we find there is room for everything without a squash

good luck with the decision !!!

Unless you really need a 4X4 I think they are best avoided. Blooming expensive to run (things like tyres are not cheap) overall. I see so many round town that have never seen off road or used overdrive or traction control :roll: :wall:

There are loads of decent family cars, just depends on your budget and your wants/needs.

Do you want an estate for boot space? Hatchback? What will you use it for? Maybe a people carrier with 7 seats so you can fit in a few friends. Diesel or unleaded? Economical engine and road tax etc? What about repairs and so on? Can you afford the more pricey makes or does it need to be a bit more of an accesible make?

I personally like Mazda 5's but they are not for everyone. And you can't really get one second hand for under £10,000 as they are fairly new still.

i love audis huuuugeee boots and plenty of room in the car, if only we coul afford one :cry:

Thanks girls. :D Sherlock, I know what you mean about the 4x4. Its a rav4 and i love it but i think it will be costly to run--anyone any experience of a rav4?

Also, just looked online at a peugout 307 but not sure if thats big. Will have to look at one.x

i've just bought a rav-4 a 3 door one and its gorgeous and compared to most 4x4's its not as expensive to run but if you use your car a lot then dont buy a petrol one as they drink petrol like its going out of fashion.

if you decide not to get a 4x4 then corsa's are really good and my OH said they hardly ever break down, plus they look good but are plenty big enough to fit a family and pushchairs in.

i have a 3 door clio but the boot is rather big really....i supose a 5 door one might be bigger but touch wood iv not had any problems with mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back