Cars!!

poppy160

Reaction score
Okay, so my OH and I have currently got a Citroen Saxo, which is a great car but it's not going to be appropriate when baby is here as it's only a 3 door, and there's no way we are going to get the pram in the boot. Have any of you got a Vauxhall Corsa? One of the newer ones? We have seen one we like but haven't been to actually see it yet so don't really know how big the boot is etc. We have the Silvercross 3D pram and Carseat on the way so would any of you guys be able to tell me if it might fit, or any other car that may be appropriate? Thanks x

I have a vauxhall corsa 06 plate, and i'm not sure about the boot space as i don't know how big your pram is.... sorry, i find them really cheap and nippy cars though.
I have to take the parcel shelf off to fit in harrisons bike but that about the biggest thing that i have had in the boot....lol
Sorry i can't help you more.

Thanks for answering! When the back seats fold down, do they all fold in one go or can you fold them down individually?

Can't say ive ever folded them all down either....lol, i'm hopless i dont even know how to put the screen wash in...hehehe, i'll ask OH for ya xxx

You don't know how to put screen wash in your car? Saying that my OH didn't know how to jump-start a car or pump up tyres before he met me :lol:

iv got a 5 door corsa s reg and i find it brilliant a lot better than my 205 and the pram fits brilliantly

we have a nissan primera - very very posh looking and so comfy - fantastic for car seats as its compatible with so many different seats :lol:

it also has a lovely internal layout and a reversing camera hidden near nukmber plate that is so so acurate :lol:

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/motoring/ca ... era+(2002-)/1325/

only we have it in a lovely metalic dark green not manky grey in the clicky above :puke:

im not a big car expert but we hav an astra and a BIG pram which does fit into it its nice n big- i believe corsa's are smaller but not sure :think:

rhian85 said:
we have a nissan primera - very very posh looking and so comfy - fantastic for car seats as its compatible with so many different seats :lol:

it also has a lovely internal layout and a reversing camera hidden near nukmber plate that is so so acurate :lol:

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/motoring/ca ... era+(2002-)/1325/

only we have it in a lovely metalic dark green not manky grey in the clicky above :puke:

The link doesn't work :-( but a few people I know have Primeras and love them...And, my Mum has an Almera which is lovely to drive, but it's quite big and bulky..bigger than the Primera I think :think:

Trixi, there was a gorgeous Astra in the place where we saw the Corsa..06 plate and it looked ideal! Ooo I'm so excited I love new cars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back