New Car!

Lindsay

Reaction score
We have been out this afternoon and bought a new car, we are picking it up on Monday :dance: :dance:

I bought a 5 door car a year and a half ago to use as a family car when LO arrived, but now he has arrived the pushchair won't fit in the boot without us having to pull part of the back seat forward!!! So we have traded my car in for a brand new one, whohoo!!

Xxx

Ooops forgot to say, silly me!! It's an Audi A3 Sportback :D

Xxx

v.v.v jealous too!!

We have a sporty Honda but is just big enuf for us two, we defo need an estate for LO and the doggie in the boot, she sits on my kneee now but once I start growing, she wont fit!! Its really low down so its really akward getting in and out, imagine me at 8 months, I will have to be pulled out by a winch!! :shock: :oops:

im sooOooo jealous! going to pretend im happy for you :D

hehe only joking hun x

Not talking to you now (goes and sulks in a corner like a child!) I want one, no fair (Stamps foot!)

Lucky you. Going to be really girlie now and ask what colour you're getting?

hmm..
I like the shapes of thm, what is it petrol diesel? What litre engine?
I wud sound more keener but that would betray Peugeot (big pug fan)

pleased for u, what was ur 5 door car???

thanks girls, sonia DH has a peugeout which I will be using to go to work, the Audi is the family car. nikki it's called Akoya silver, there are 3 shades of silver it is the middle one. I had a Fiesta firefly before so if anyone else has one and also has a M&P pram/pushchair, good luck fitting it in!!!!!!

Xxx

What pug is it??
What colour??
hmmmm im imagining the pug, arhhhhhhhhhh

(pug obsessed here u c)

never heard of a fiesta firefly, I have a fiesta and the mamas and papas pramette and it fits in fine, do u have a bigger M+P? I love fiestas, had 2 and never had any probs with them, dont think Ill ever have anything else - unless I win the lottery of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back