New arrangement - fail!

Elliellie

Reaction score
So, OH & I decided we would have a lie in each at the weekends starting today. I'm having Saturdays so was very excited about this morning, first lie in for months! Had to have a 'debate' about what time I could give LO to OH, I said about 7ish when he wakes up, OH all miserable about having to get up at 7! He doesn't do any night wake ups so really not that bad! Anyway he grumpily took Isaac & spent ages playing with him loudly in the next room, finally went downstairs & Isaac started screaming so badly for ages, I had to get up & see if they were ok, OH not good at settling him. I calmed him & went back to bed & OH comes in to get something, Isaac crying again... I gave up, no sleep for me :( Annoying thing is I know OH will snore all morning tomorrow. I'll try again next week!

aww that sucks, how are you doing anyway hun. your oh should be nicer to you :)

We have been trying this too and it never works! I just end up laying in bed listening to her cry and him trying to settle her.

Oh... Don't give up, I think it's a great system, we do this all the time. Your OH will learn.

Or how about he takes lo for a walk in the morning (maybe not at 7, we usually take G for his first walk at 9), and then you can have some peace?

KM- good to know I'm not alone!!
Bev- im still recovering from the boob saga. Got a big hole in boob that nurse comes daily to pack which is a bit of a pain! Milk also leaks out of the hole constantly ewww! Seems it'll take a while to heal. Feeling much much better tho thanks, apart from sleep deprivation!
ilove- good idea about walk, OH was waiting for a parcel delivery this morning buy I'll defo tell him to do that next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back