New and looking for a doppler

angel87

Reaction score
hi all, im new to this forum... :) im 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow and im considering to buy a doppler....any ideas on which 1 is good to pick up a HB at 9 weeks? and also where i maybe able to get 1 from?

Hello and welcome angel. I bought mine new from ebay. I bought it from a company in America and it came within 5 days and i heard the heartbeat from 9 weeks. I've heard that the angel sounds one is could, but mine is a mw grade doppler. I paid about £50 for it but you can hire them from about £10 a month.

I am also thinking off getting an angel sounds one off ebay, they are around £25-£30. Read a lot of stuff on the internet saying that they are good. There's one in argos but it says that you can't hear anything until you are about 20 weeks, but the angel sounds one says from about 10 weeks I think.

ive just brought one off the forum waiting for it to arrive :) *waiting paitently* lol
im around 10 weeks 11 weeks on thursday so when that doppler think its angel one i brought for £15 :D deallll!!! wahoo lol.

the midwife said depending on the Dop aswell as if its to early to pick up the heartbeat but i think they try an get you to wait to hear one in more weeks incase u dont hear one cos ull panic.

by the time im 11 weeks im sure id hear something so got to wait an see an wait for that post lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back