Doppler???

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I was thinking of getting a Doppler I will be 12 weeks this Friday and I just wondered if anyone could give me a good idea of which one to go for or where to buy please
Thanks xx

Yeah I have looked at ones similar to these but wasn't sure if they worked well or weather to go for the angelsounds one but I think these are just the sound not the bpm
Hummm not sure
My partner doesn't want me to get one he thinks it will make me worry more but I would love to hear baby so much x

Yeah I have looked at ones similar to these but wasn't sure if they worked well or weather to go for the angelsounds one but I think these are just the sound not the bpm
Hummm not sure
My partner doesn't want me to get one he thinks it will make me worry more but I would love to hear baby so much x

Im the same hun, my hubby is quite against me getting one, probably because im so paranoid as it...perhaps once Iv had 12 week scan :roll:

Yeah I was thinking the same my scan is next Thursday I'm just so impatient it's unreal...
Doesn't help that I'm sat downstairs on my own while my partner has gone to sleep grrrr and I thought its meant to be me dropping off lol x

I ordered an angel sounds one yesterday cant wait for it to come but if i cant pick up a heartbeat i will cry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back