new and in need of advice

Did the test this morning and it was BFP :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: I am so pleased. It was a really strong line (does that make a difference?). OH who is the sensible one, after an initial period of happiness said, "lets not get carried away"! I know what he means, last time we had given the baby a silly name and started planning lots of stuff, but how do you not get carried away. I dont want to spend the whole time thinking, this might not happend. Anyway, i am determined not to dwell on it today and just try and enjoy the moment. Thank you so much to everyone who has replied to my post and made this week bearable. :hug: :hug:

congratulations!!!!! :cheer: :dance:
hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months chick!!! send the BFP fairy my way please!!!! im due AF on xmas day lol

Congratulations I'm so pleased for you :dance:

I hope you have a very happy & healthy pregnancy :D :hug:

thanks for all the lovely messages :D . I am going home for Christmas (originally from wales) and will not be drinking. Obviously this will give people an indication. I really dont want to let people know so soon. Any tips?

siany said:
thanks for all the lovely messages :D . I am going home for Christmas (originally from wales) and will not be drinking. Obviously this will give people an indication. I really dont want to let people know so soon. Any tips?

Ooh whereabouts in Wales? Im in Swansea :0

I would buy drinks that look alcoholic but arent. You can always say there is a vodka in your coke or buy non alcoholic lager.

You could say you're on antibiotics so can't drink?

Or always make sure you're driving so you have that excuse?

Or could say you're just getting over stomach flu (you may be getting morning sickness so you won't need to fake the symptoms :D ) and your tummy's still to delicate to take alchohol.

Can you tell I haven't thought about this at all myself :fib:

Congratulations on the BFP! I really hope it sticks :hug: I always found antibiotics was the best excuse for not drinking.

I'm from Newport. My sister went to Uni in Swansea so it holds lots of great memories (especially ciderellas on the mumbles mile!!). Cheers for the tips on the drinking front. Might try a combination of the lot of them. Think I will turn myself into an unofficial taxi for friends and family. They will be so greatful they wont question my motives :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back