Never guess what he's eaten now

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Turned my back for 30 seconds to answer phone turned back and jack and the dog were sharing a blue crayon :wall: :wall: they both have blue wax on their teeth :roll:

Last edited:
LOL that's so cute!!, When we got a jack russell puppy, Nell who was 1 coloured her in in green magic marker.

:rofl:

It doesn't stop when they get older :lol: Joe this morning got a plastic coin stuck between his teeth :rofl:

God I shouldn't laugh as I've got all this coming!!!

Nell also put Simon, our cat down the toilet.

We do love our pets. She said he wanted a wash!?! PLease don't call the RSPCA....

Oh no !! another kiddy classic X

Wonder if they both will have blue poos!!

Last edited:

Could be worse.....Niamh put her hand in a dog puddle today then sucked her fingers :puke:

:x I thought it was disgusting when he got a mouthful of juice and let it run out of his mouth so the dog could lick it off!!
Good job her jabs are up todate :rofl:

:puke:

I'd take a blue crayon over that!! My brother also tried to put our cat down the toilet to give him a wash when he was about 3. We also painted him green (well one stripe until we heard our Mum coming and we let the cat go).

I think I'll be getting payback from Evie somehow.

I remember my cousin eating a packet of coloured chalk when we were little and his poo was a different colour every day for about a week :lol:

:x I thought it was disgusting when he got a mouthful of juice and let it run out of his mouth so the dog could lick it off!!
Good job her jabs are up todate :rofl:

Sam's had a good chew on crayons too :lol:

I remember my cousin eating a packet of coloured chalk when we were little and his poo was a different colour every day for about a week :lol:

:rofl: at least I know what colour to expect

katie ate a substantial chunk of a purple crayon in hospital when she was nil by mouth :lol:

:lol:
We havent had the crayon/chalk eating yet but AJ tried to eat some googly eyes this afternoon :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back