Never been so happy to see the witch

louielly

Reaction score
Well I had my copper coil removed in June and had a normal AF on time 2 weeks later. Last month though, I just had very dark spotting for 12 days!! (I normally spot for a few days before my period starts) I worked out that my period was actually amongst this though. Although extremely light and early. I was using OPK's and ovulated when I should have. We BD'd quite abit over that time, so was hoping it was our month but as normal my spotting started, so I knew I wasn't :( I started getting some cramps etc but again no period just lighter spotting this time.

I was beginning to worry that something may be wrong and was about to book a docs appointment. But yesterday morning the :witch: arrived and I now have my first proper AF! :) Hopefully the spotting will start to ease now as well, and it will all get back to normal soon. Although I remember now how painful they were lol, I'm over the moon as it means we have a better chance of catching now, so there will be plenty of :bd: ahead! lol

Sorry for all the tmi...

Baby dust to all

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey!

Yeah its good to get ur body clock back on track, so you can keep an eye on OV and AF better.
I've been off the pill for just over 2 months and my periods went back to normal straight away, so I was lucky.
But its good to know where ur at with TTC!!

Baby dust to you :)
Xox

Aww good news!! Lots and lots of baby dust!! X

Thanks ladies and hopefully this will be the lucky month for us all x

After reading other peoples stories i was worried how long it would take to get my body back on track after having the implant removed.

Thankfully it has gone back to being my normal cycle. . . good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back