Never a positive OPK..

elsa16

Reaction score
I've done a few OPKs over the last couple of weeks and they got darker but never as dark as or darker than the control line. Now they are faint again. Does this mean I haven't ovulated or does this happen to others?

Thanks in advance xxxx

i dont think you will have ovulated but keep testing x

It could be that you just didn't catch your surge and it happens very quick.

Thank you!

Don't know what to think - maybe the OPKs are going to be added stress that won't do me any favours!! Xx

My OPK's had an instruction on them that there are 2 types of results. Light results (Where there are barely lines visable, and your positive is just a tiny line and the beginning of the line is as dark as the control line.) And dark results where LH is always visable, the positive on these is a line as thick and as dark as the control line or darker.
hope this helps (and isnt too confusing lol )
When I get home I'll see if I can find the piece of paper it was on for you x.

:dance:Thanks Valentina - this is massively helpful and is making me feel confident that I did O this cycle xxxx

It is important to check the days leading up to the positive, as you can see on the pictures women with light results get non or hardly visable negatives whilst women who make more LH during the whole cycle have very light lines on the negatives
The arrow obviously being the positive in both sets

Light results

Dark results

Sorry didnt quite get round to searching for this yesterday. Hope it helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member