nesting

rbryan0205

Reaction score
can you starting nesting at 21 weeks cause i have been goig roung the house like a mad women tisying everything in sight and this isnt usually my style!!

im 35 wks now so mine is on fill scale but i,ve been nesting for wks. I want to do room after room once one is done I want to start on another painting etc everything just looks dirty to me my skirting boards are making me feel sick and ive been up glossing for the last two nights lol. All these things didnt bother me before so it must be nesting. And Im putting shake and rac all over the house I love the small I dont even want to hoover it up. IF your o/h is like mine and you have started this early he will be getting sick of you soon lol

lol ive just had the wierdest urge to have a good cear out, so clearing out i am! i guess it is a bit of nesting, but later on in the pregnancy im sure i will nest savagely! just washed a load of baby clothes ready to go for when babba gets here! so wierd as im not a very tidy person! lol x

You now what, I cant wait for the nesting to kick in. I hate housework with a passion so it would be good to actually want to do it for once, lol.

I started nesting weeks ago just getting fed up now as i have to get hubby to do a lot of stuff as get tired and he doesnt do it as well as me

i've started already

im not a normal tidy/clean freak kinda persin (shameful i know!!) but the past week or so i have cleaned my car out, polished and hoovered it so its sparkling!!

And also i have started painting the whole house inc glossing all the door frames and skirting board, painting all the walls and ceilings!! im starting off in one room and moving all the way through the house till each room is completed! Im even getting the whole house re-carpetted and new furniture!! Im using the baby as an excuse to get mine and OH's arses into gear and get the house looking clean, fresh and new for when baby arrives!! haha

xx

Yup Iv'e been nesting for about 3 weeks now, and my house is loving it, as it needs aot of work.
Slowly room by room, we are decluttering, chucking, tidying and trying to sort out storage options.

Love it, (and I'm a messy one normally,) so def nesting!

I reckon hubby would love it if I started caring what the flat looked like, but to be honest, I hate it and don't want to be there, so it's not very easy. Hopefully I'll want to make it look nice soon!

Well ive been doing it today tidying and got an extra tall baby gate for the dog to put on nursery and we have ordered a kennel cause want to get her used to being outside sometimes when needed especially in winter when baby comes. Cant wait to do the nursery, oh has he diary full of dates to touch up all the exsisting rooms as they all need refreshing. Just feel like should be doing more xxx

Yep defo nesting, I keep saying to hubby when I ask him to do something "But I'm like a bird who is trying to build her nest and you keep knocking it over with a big stick if you refuse me " :rofl:

haha i am definitely using that on my OH :lol:

he has been really good though and done loads of bits without me asking

My oh is nesting abit, hanging shelves in his garage etc :lol: Next the house I tell him :lol:

lol yes my oh says he is going to finish the decotaing in the stairs and landing its only been working on this project for the last year!!

I got told by a friend I was nesting the other day - I have never really believed in 'nesting' but she was like omg ur house is spottless ur still cleaning and U have decorated ur room and put everything in place already plus it gets to like 9pm and ur husband tells u to sit the f down coz ur still cleaning lol I was like omg :shock: I'm nesting and the thought hasn't even crossed my mind but I'm still dubious lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep defo nesting, I keep saying to hubby when I ask him to do something "But I'm like a bird who is trying to build her nest and you keep knocking it over with a big stick if you refuse me " :rofl:

I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back