• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nesting instinct ?? did u go through it ?

I got obsessed in the weeks before Logan was born. OH used to come home from work and complain cos the house smelt of bleach...I never even use bleach normally!

I ended up washing all the tiles in the bathroom, emptying out all the kitchen cupboards and bleaching them, bleaching the kitchen walls....I remember going to the corner shop one day and the lady asked if I'd been swimming..I hadn't, I'd been cleaning the kitchen with bleach! :oops:

I also really started to hate the cat. I started to look at him as I would see a rat, I hated him being in the house and used to worry about fur and germs getting everywhere. Luckily this wore off a few months after the birth and I now love my cat again and he's back to climbing all over the kitchen work surfaces! :lol:

muppetmummy said:
I also really started to hate the cat. I started to look at him as I would see a rat, I hated him being in the house and used to worry about fur and germs getting everywhere. Luckily this wore off a few months after the birth and I now love my cat again and he's back to climbing all over the kitchen work surfaces! :lol:

I have 2 cats and have started to feel abit off towards them too.... I really freaked out when I found one asleep in the moses basket! Now they are banned from my bedroom and they aren't very happy about it :(

Nah, cleaning isn't my strong point. I loved cleaning the bathroom when I was pregnant, but that was more to do with the fact I craved the smell of cleaning products and sponges :lol: However I did clean the kitchen one night because I couldn't sleep until it was done..but again I think that was the cleaning spray (I used the bathroom cleaner to clean the kitchen :oops: )

I didn't with Sam but that was probably because we'd just moved house and I was more worried about getting things unpacked before he arrived! I definitely did with Toby though... for the last couple of months I was always cleaning (and with an 18 month old there is always stuff that needs cleaned :lol:)

Yep I gutted the house before I went into hospital :) I went in to hospital on the 6th (my birthday) then I was kept. On the morning of the 10th while in hospital I did a massive clear up around my bed, locker, remade my bed, cleaned all the surfaces arounf my bed down :rofl: Madam was born on the 11th :D

I got this really early.. I keep EVERYTHING, thanks to my mum :lol: I have all of my bday cards from every year, school books, lots of everything from years back, I chucked literally everything, gutted my room.. Threw all clothes I won't be wearing ever again and redecorated my room.. Now about twice a week I give my room a full going over.. To the extent of cleaning the wardrobe doors and everything :lol: I even went loopy on my laptop! Wanted everything organised and tidy.. Did anyone say weirdo?! :lol:

I'm WAS a bit obsessive anyway don't have time now but hubbie came home frm work when I was 38+5 to find me with the masonary drill at the front of the house pitting the new gates up! For some reason I didn't feel I could bring the baby home with broken gates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back