anyone else nesting?

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Is anyone else going about the house cleaning mad? for the last few weeks I've been working on every room making sure they are clean and tidy for when bubs arrive's?? washing all his clothes, making sure everything is to hand etc....its mad what we do!! LOL!! :shock:

That is so going to be me! :lol:

I'm already panicking about the possibility of being unwell whilst pregnant! There is nothing worse than lying in hospital thinking about all the things you've not done at home! This week I have stocked the freezer full for DH, done all the washing (including the curtains!), got in a load of my special food and started to put together a folder of recipes and instructions in case I need to leave my diet and animals in the care of my MIL. And I'm only 6 weeks. Moi? Panicky control freak? Of course not!

I could really do with a nesting instinct over here!, can i borrow some of yours :lol:

I feel the opposite!, tired and lazy!..Still waiting for it and im 32 weeks!, but then again i might have a lucky escape and dodge the nesting instinct but it would be nice to have a bit lol!

you might get it nearer the end? I've only started doing a lot more in the last week lol just want everything to be ready, my pal just gave birth 2 days ago and she hadn't tidied up her flat or anything, baby was 2 weeks early :-O xx

im becoming a right cleanfreak x

Glad its not just me then lol, can officially say my wee house is all clean now, baby's clothes and bedding have all been washed and dried :-D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back