Nesting and hot flushes!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I think Im nesting, I want everywhere clean and tidy, even inside the microwave :lol:

The thing is though, Im aching too much to do very much so Im just doing bits at a time. I thought nesting meant you had the energy to do it all!

Im also boiling today, Im sitting with the fan on full blast! 8)

I'm pretty hot too, but I live in Spain and it is quite hot here today. The thing is that when you are pregnant you seem to have central heating in your body! :oops: which makes you hotter than anyone else. The best thing to do is not much and drink lots of cool liquids. At least that is the only thing that works for me! Hope you cool off soon!
Lisa

I'm really hot today too. Got the fan blowing on me and had the air-con switched on in the car for a 5 minute journey. It seems worse than yesterday coz a it's stuffy, muggy heat not a sunny heat.

I really want to do some cleaning too Kirsty but I can't face it at the moment. A huge pile of ironing in the kitchen also needs doing :( The washing seems neverending these days.

I am roasting.

It has been really hot all week down here on the south coast!

I am trying to do washing and cooking and stuff but have to keep sitting down and trying to cool down.

I really fancy a dip in a cold swimming pool!

Lau
x

I'm roasting too...another one "down south" the temperatures always seem higher here and that's not good when your expecting a summer baby!! I feel like I have internal radiators or something, DH is always telling me I'm like an oven and to get off....charming :roll: doesnt help that I'm hot most of the time anyway, pregnancy just seems to enhance that feeling.

I don't think I've started nesting although I'm quite anal about cleaning and being tidy etc at the best of times so it will be hard for me to know what's normal and what's nesting for me!!

snap!
i'm nesting in bits too. and i'm hot too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back