Nervously saying hello :wave:

Welcome!!! :) and congrats! Im due 27th December :)
Your scan dates 4 days before mine :) !!!

xx

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Wow - there are a few of us with due dates and with scan dates around the same time, :) I wonder what the pickle/vinegar cravings mean??

Geekachublog - that is exactly what I love just now - salt and vinegar crisps (has to be mccoys - think I like the crunchieness of mccoys best) and mars bars - might've known that I wouldn't be so lucky to crave fruit or veg or something healthy! :lol:

purple_pianos - can't believe we have the same scan date! So exciting! I am literally now counting down the dates and it seems to be passing so slow like you say! :(

Beanie1975 - can't believe you are having nose bleeds every day! How do you cope? Bet it is pretty difficult to try to not let on to your colleagues the real reason!

I haven't told my work yet and won't till after we get the all clear on our scan, :) Although both sets of our parents know and a few of my very close friends know...

Who has everyone else told so far? :)

Hi Holly :wave: hopefully we all have happy scans when the time comes, :)

Louise xx

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Wow - there are a few of us with due dates and with scan dates around the same time, :) I wonder what the pickle/vinegar cravings mean??

Geekachublog - that is exactly what I love just now - salt and vinegar crisps (has to be mccoys - think I like the crunchieness of mccoys best) and mars bars - might've known that I wouldn't be so lucky to crave fruit or veg or something healthy! :lol:

purple_pianos - can't believe we have the same scan date! So exciting! I am literally now counting down the dates and it seems to be passing so slow like you say! :(

Beanie1975 - can't believe you are having nose bleeds every day! How do you cope? Bet it is pretty difficult to try to not let on to your colleagues the real reason!

I haven't told my work yet and won't till after we get the all clear on our scan, :) Although both sets of our parents know and a few of my very close friends know...

Who has everyone else told so far? :)

Hi Holly :wave: hopefully we all have happy scans when the time comes, :)

Louise xx

Hi Louise

I've just told my sister (who was the person who made me do the pregnancy test), my oh obviously! And my Dad and step-mum. I was also advised to let our HR dept at work know as I suffer from high blood pressure and the doc wants me to keep away from stress - I have a pretty stressful job! I'm also now on a no salt diet for the blood pressure - it's hereditory though so not sure the no - salt thing is going to help lower it. Since ththen I've done nothing but think about salt & vinegar crisps and marmite..... The good thing is that the nosebleeds can be easily explained by my hbp so I just blame it on that at work.

xx

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the pregnancy l, I'm Matt, due 28 oct. hope you enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Louise and welcome,
I am new on here also and feel very welcomed! I have no friends with little ones at the mo, they are all older ( the children)! So no one to compare notes with really, they are all too busy with after school clubs to talk babies!
My edd is Jan 1st and deffo enjoying salty crisps too much right now!
We have told mums, and brothers and a couple of my clients, I am self employed and regularly find myself being asked to do heavy work. Can't wait to tell everyone else!

Lee x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No salt Beanie1975?! How do you cope? I love salt - although am really trying to cut down as i know its not good for me or my bump, :oooo: hope your job is a bit less stressful know that your hr know...my job can be pretty stressful too - am just hoping that things stay relatively stress-free for another few weeks till i can tell everyone, :)

Hi matt, hi Lee :wave: yeah me too - my husbands friends have kids but none of them are pregnant just now and i'm not particularly close to any of them - well not enough to ask if they had bad trapped wind when they were pregnant! :lol: cant wait to tell everyone too! :) xx

Hi Everyone, :wave: Aw thank you for all the lovely, warm welcomes! :) hope you are all feeling well?

Hi Naomi88 - id be glad to fill you in on my experience so far, :) symptoms so far have included - nausea for a week around week 8-9 (ladies who have actually been sick and still work i bow down to you! I struggled just with nausea!), been really tired the last couple of weeks, sore boobs (on and off) bloating (all the time!) and my newest 'symptom' (which started a few weeks ago) shooting pains from my back, down my bum to my legs! Midwife told me its my uterus stretching and pushing on nerves and that it is quite common....oh and trapped wind :blush: first time i had this i was so worried as it felt like something was seriously wrong but nope - turned out to be my slow digestive system! :Lol:. Hope you are feeling well so far?

Actually just got my letter with my first (12 week) scan date yesterdday, :) 14th June! Woohoo! So excited but nervous too - does anyone else not really feel pregnanct yet? :oooo: im worried that i'll get my scan and that it wont show anything, :( xx

Ha omg i got trapped wind the other day too! Really panicked!! That's exciting that you've got your scan date :) I am feeling quite sick this morning so reckon that phase of symptoms might be about to start for me!!

I don't really feel pregnant yet either- don't think i will til the scan!
Xx

Two weeks today Naomi! Roll on - seems to be taking forever now! :( Are you getting an early/dating scan or anything? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back