Hello

I live in hexham (ish) and I chose to go to Sunderland too :dance:
Hexham hospital is absolute rubbish and I got sent to Sunderland the last time as it was the nearest with an incubator...
This time I guess I just wanted to be where it's familiar, even though it's a bit of a trek! My consultant is Mr Hinshaw, but last time it was Mr McNab. Who you got HB?

Fifi i would do the same as you too. I think the midwife units are great if you've already popped 6 kids out without a problem...but I wouln't want to be being transferred because I was bleeding too much or the cord was round babys neck!

Fifi, I don't blame you at all! Two of my friends live your way and both decided to go to Stockton too.

Emma, wow, Sunderland is a bit of a drive! But it is very good. I have been very impressed with the care so far and every member of staff I have contact with has been lovely. My consultant is Mr Adair.

How far along are you emma?

I'm 28 weeks....and yeah I agree totally....all the staff there are wonderful :D They were the last time too! it's amazing how calm I feel as soon as I get in the car park. I think wherevever I end up living if I ever get pregnant again I'll be going there :lol: Robin thinks I'm mental!!

WOW HB cant believe you are in 2nd tri already!!! how fast is the time flying????? :cheer:

I'm feeling ok, September was pretty horrible with bad nausea and sickness and started to feel better a couple of weeks ago, but like you I seem to have had a relapse and am feeling crap in the mornings and evenings! I want to bloom!!! I want to energy that is promised!!!! At the moment I just want to :sleep: and :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back