Nervous Wreck

Try not to worry too much babes everyone i know say that its not as bad as people make out and a c-section might be a better option as u can get put to sleep xxx

:hugs: oh dee you poor thing! i totally get why you are worrying but its not that bad! being induced means you are in the care right from the off and they will be there to monitor you constantly and manage the whole journey for you.

also, my baby was predicted to be 7lb 8oz a week before i was induced and came out a week after that at 7lb 1oz and as far as i read that is really common.

if you have any questions about being induced, just send me a message sweetie. xxxxxxxxx

Hey lovely lady, have you got an appt to see your hospital team after the birth??

I've got an appt with my Lupus consultant in January to get back onto meds and my RA nurse will try and visit whilst I'm in hospital too.

If you haven't got an appt ASK for one!!!

Hey hun,
Got an appt but not until March. I'm planning on giving them a call after xmas to try and get onto a new drug that's due to come out (If NICE give it the OK that is!). Thing is my neuro has moved away so apparantly he's being replaced, and i don't see an MS nurse or anyone on a regular basis so will just have to see what's in store once i've had LO! xxx

:hugs: oh dee you poor thing! i totally get why you are worrying but its not that bad! being induced means you are in the care right from the off and they will be there to monitor you constantly and manage the whole journey for you.

also, my baby was predicted to be 7lb 8oz a week before i was induced and came out a week after that at 7lb 1oz and as far as i read that is really common.

if you have any questions about being induced, just send me a message sweetie. xxxxxxxxx

Hey Pos!
Lovely to hear from you! I hope that you are getting on OK and are enjoying your little bundle! :bf1:
It's good to know that they weren't accurate with predicting your LO's weight - gives me some hope at least! I've got another attempt at a sweep (5th go!) this afternoon so will see if anything has actually began to progress on it's own yet. If not i'm sure i will be pestering you for induction advice!!
Thanks hun xxx

Awwwww don't know what to say hon but big big hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back