• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nervous for scan in 5 hours!!!

babybo

Reaction score
Hi girls.

So after my panic early hours of Friday I've woken up to a horrid morning of sick!!
Oh man I hate this!!
I've still got one or two cramps and a weird empty feeling in my stomach but think that's cause I've not eaten yet.

Anyway I'vegot mixed emotions of today's scan!!
1- please let there be a heart beat
2- please don't tell me there is nothing there
3- please don't tell me it's died
4- selfishly please let there just be one heart beat
5- what am I going to do if there ismore than one heartbeat????

I can't stop thinking about what if's???

Did anybody else feel like this?

I promise to post pics when we get back xx

Omg! I felt lime this x100 every time I had a scan and I still do!!!
I hate scans- I know most mummies love them, but I get myself into a complete pickle. Luckily I always take my OH and my
Mum because every time I come away from the scan, without fail, I have to ask both of these people what the sonographer/ consultant has said. My brain zones out completely!

I hope everything is absolutely wonderful for you though! Try to enjoy it- and let us know what they say! Xxxx

Hey sweetie, just wanted to wish you lots of luck for today. I think it's only natural to be nervous I know I am stressing already and I have another 5-6 weeks until my scan.

Once the baby comes up on the screen you'll be able to enjoy it. Can't wait to see piccies xxxxx

I'm exactly the same as you babybo! Have got myself so worked up after feeling different I booked an early scan and going in in 10 mins! I'm so scared and really hope everythings ok. Husband had to work so here on my own drinking loads of water and feeling sick with nerves :0(
X

aww babybo its all normal to feel like you do :) everything will be fine though, i'm sure you will be back here in no time beaming how fab it was with pictures of your lil bean :) much luck to you (not that you will need it) xx

It's awful the states we work ourselves into. I was the same.

You have no reason to think anything bad has happened have you I think? Take comfort in that. I look forward to your pictures x

ohhh Can't wait for piccys we all been there at first scan hun x relax and smile you will be seeing your bean soon :D x

Wishing you all the best with the scan Babybo, I thought of you this morning when I got up! I'm sure it will all be fine and you'll have some wonderful piccies to show us later!

I have mine on Tuesday and I'll be feeling exactly the same as you, so guess it's natural.

Best of luck to you too gemstar!

Xxxx

Hope you can enjoy it honey - it will be amazing!! Let us know when you can xxx

Aww babybo, wishing u the best of luck with ur scan later, I'm sure everything will be fine. If there is 2 beans u will find ways to cope :hugs:

Good luck with ur scan too gemstar xx

Just popped in to say good luck for today and I hope all goes well for you. I'll sneak back over later to see piccys!
XX

Ta girls. I had to go back to bed for an hour as sickness is bad today. Obviously making up for yesterday!!

Lots of luck gemstar with your scan

Xxx

Good luck babybo! Can't wait to see ur healthy babies scan pics later! I was completely the same as you! Convinced someting was wrong! Even in the waiting room and when I got on the bed I was just waiting for the mw to turn and give me the bad news. Instead. I saw the most amazing and beautiful baby pop up on a screen! .. You will have the same I have such a good feeling for you :D enjoy it! Its such an swesome experience xx

Scan took longer as bladder wasn't full so had to drink more! When I went back in could see it clearly. Saw and heard heartbeat- amazing!!! Only downside is she dated me at 7 weeks rather than 8.5 which I thought I was. So happy was all ok though!

Best of luck for your scan babybo I'm sure it will be amazing xx

Good luck honey, I am so excited for you and that you are going to see your bubs today :)

I'm also a little jealous lol xxxxx

Good luck, can't wait to see ur pics xx

Lots and lots of luck for your scan! Can't wait to see pics x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon