Nervous - consultant appointment today

frances2009

Reaction score
I have my consultant appointment today at the hospital due to a low BMI. Feel really nervous :( Hope everything ok with my little baby. Have only gained 2lbs so far and am nearly 16 weeks but have read that this is quite normal... I know my friend looked huge by the time she was 16 weeks but I guess everyone is different...

I have to see a consultant loads because of my low BMI. I'm still tiny considering i'm 25 weeks but the baby is growing fine :) Theres no need to worry they just like to scare you. x

good luck today! iv got a consultant appt at 20wks because my IBS has got worse since being pregnant and iv got migraines so im worried as they may put me on high risk which would then affect where i can have my baby :(. im sure your baby is growing fine :) i think i was bigger with my daughter then i am with this one I WANT A PROPER BUMP! lol midwifes and Dr`s like to scare ya it seems. x

Good luck! Im sure you will be fine, they just want to check you for your and your baby's benefit I expect :hug:

Hope it went OK today!

All went ok :) Nothing too much to worry about as long as eating a healthy diet which I do. Have booked me in for a couple of extra growth scans at 28 weeks and 32 weeks and another consultant appointment at 35 weeks.

We didn't want to find out the gender of the baby - wondering if after 4 scans we may spot something! Am convinced it's a boy.

Glad to hear everything went ok! I suppose on the up side, you get to have an extra two scans! How good is that?!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back