Consultant appointment today

timsmom

Reaction score
I have just come back from my consultant appointment and have a ridiculous grin stuck on my face!!. I heard my baby's heartbeat today racing along, I nearly cried!! :D

It was a good job as this was the highlight of my visit. I have been given my heparin injections (good fun .........not) and I saw the consultants understudy instead of my consultant who had no idea why I was there. He went to ask her and she popped her head in to say hi and said I was there because she wanted me to have a visit (she knows what a complete stress head I am and sees me regularly to give me a bit iof peace of mind) I have another appointment in 4 weeks. They will have a chair with my name on in the waitiing room at ths rate ha ha :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops:

glad it went well :D I see the midwife tomorrow, hoping I might hear the heartbeat then

I cant wait to hear babys heartbeat im pleased that things went well for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay! So pleased that everythings okay for you, hearing the babys heartbeat is soo lovely. Don't stop grinning hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back