Nerves are everywhere since my loss and now new pregnancy

Gabrielle

Reaction score
Hi ladies it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but now returning . I had a miscarriage in April and our due date is approaching 12/31 . And my emotions are everywhere . We could have been welcoming our baby any day now . On December 17th I found out I was pregnant . I’m beyond happy but I have to admit I’m scared . Praying this little babe sticks ! I’m not sure my heart can take another loss . I keep trying to remind myself “new pregnancy , new journey , new outcome !” Today makes 4 weeks according to my first day of last period . How far along we’re y’all when you got your dye stealer ? My lines have been getting much darker quickly on the easy at home strips . Today I grabbed a first response digital and regular . And rite away the line popped up . I had my first blood draw Friday was 28 then again Monday was 147 . They have me booked for an early scan on 1/4 and then again 1/13 . Also appt with my endocrinologist due to thyroid issues . I’m just beyond worried .

3AA1C442-0D22-45C7-B456-7387E15B18D7.jpeg

Sorry I’m not really sure what question you’re asking but Coping with pregnancy after a loss is really hard as you’re beyond worried that somethings going to happen to this pregnancy too. I misscarried in November 18 & found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks October 19 and I was so worried throughout my whole pregnancy!

your test looks like a really strong positive!! Hoping this ones sticky for you xxx

Sorry I’m not really sure what question you’re asking but Coping with pregnancy after a loss is really hard as you’re beyond worried that somethings going to happen to this pregnancy too. I misscarried in November 18 & found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks October 19 and I was so worried throughout my whole pregnancy!

your test looks like a really strong positive!! Hoping this ones sticky for you xxx

thank you , I’m sorry for your loss too and congrats on your rainbow !

I am sorry for your loss, and recommend you staying calm and positive, and stress is one of the reasons why a woman cannot get pregnant. Pregnancy loss might happen at no reason, and many ladies get pregnant afterwards. x

I’ve only just found your post. i had a MMC at 11 weeks measuring 8 weeks just over two years ago.
i never had anxiety prior to my first pregnancy but it just changed me...
I got pregnant 3 months later and had panick attacks constantly, midwives refusing to do any blood tests and refused to offer me early scans...
I had terrible morning sickness that lasted all day long and I kept feeling very faint. eveyday was full of tears...
this was the hardest thing I had ever lived. I believe being pregnant after the MC was actually harder than having the MC itself!

I booked myself a private scan at 9 weeks... because that was later then when the deaths died the first time. These were the longest waiting weeks EVER.

but I had a healthy little baby in there at 9 weeks. Then another scan at 12 weeks... I still struggled but slowly felt better. And from when I could feel her moving, my fears gradually went away!

I am now pregnant again two years lateen the anxiety is nowhere near as bad :) some babies stick some don’t. But most of the time when they don’t it is because there’s something wrong with them and if they survived they would have an awful life with strong disabilities...

Hang in there you’ll get through the hardest part!!! You’ll never forget your first ever due date, but with the years I promise it will get better !!
Sending you lots of baby dust for this one to be a strong sticky bean!!!

Take care of your own body as best as you can. It may well be that your own health issues will have no impact on the baby. I know for me, I constantly feel pain and misery due to my health issues, but so far this baby is energetic and healthy. I also feel constant fear because of my previous loss, but reminding myself that just because my body having health issues does not mean the baby has health issues can help.

All the best,

Piggy :bump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back