Negative OPK’s but signs I’ve ovulated

Charlie813

Reaction score
I’m on cycle day 17 with a usual 35 day cycle on average. I’ve been using opk’s for a few days as suggest by my app (usually ovulate between day 19-22). So far all have been negative.

I have very tender breasts which usually happens a day or two after ovulation. First day of this was yesterday with tender nipples and today my nipples are VERY tender and now tonight my breasts are really sore... so now I’m so worried I’ve missed ovulation as we haven’t BD this month prior to my nipples feeling tender.
We BD twice today because I assumed I’d be getting a positive OPK in the next couple of days and we won’t have many other opportunities this month.

Has this happened to anyone else? Getting symptoms of usual post ovulation symptoms but before ovulation? I’m so confused.

I missed one (which now I’m thinking may have been my positive). My temps are up this morning. I think I’ll be out this month :(

30DB4EE0-354A-4942-936B-2B1D4D00A97E.png

The one on CD17 looks almost positive. I'd suggest that next time you're so near the positive, to take one around 11am. You might have just missed the surge by a few hours.
I would sometimes take 2 a day near the peak since I have a very sudden and short surge. You probably ovulated on CD 18 or 19!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back