• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

needy and desperate

pashy

Reaction score
I am 8 weeks pregnant now and I'm scared 'cause I'm starting to feel all needy and insecure. I am 8 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend have only been together for 6 months. Before I got pregnant we were pretty much still in the honey moon period and I fet like we couldn't get enough of eachother, now it feels like he's not putting in any effort to call me like last night he said hed come and see me if he got the car but he didnt even bother calling me to tell me he wasn't coming, so i was waiting in for ages thinking he was still coming. I feel really upset right now, I can't tell if it's just all my mood swings but it feels like he's not making an effort any more 'cause he doesn't feel like he has to. Before I was pregnant I felt so secure now he makes me want to play games so I try not to call him all day to see if he calls me or to see if he'd even notice and he won't even bother calling me 'til night time, before he'd be calling me all the time 'cause he missed me as much as i missed him.

Sorry to hear you aren't having such a good time. It could be that your BF's behaviour is unrelated to your pregnancy of course. There are a lot of men who are absent minded and inconsiderate when it comes to letting us know last minute change of plans.

How are you getting along otherwise? Could you talk to him about how you are feeling?

I think telling him how you felt may well help..my DH went onto bachelourhood mode when i first found out I was pg and things were really downhill for a while but it has took a lot of talking and understanding where both are coming from so we both feel supported.. I don't know if it was planned but for men it takes a lot fo getting there heads round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back